Transforming Technologies SRM330 Surface Resistance Travel Kit
The SRM330 Surface Resistance Meter from Transforming Technologies is an ideal kit for testing materials for electrical resistivity/resistance according to EOS/ESD, CECC, ANSI, ASTM test procedures. This battery powered unit is equipped with built-in parallel electrodes that provide quick surface measurements. The kit includes two lightweight "travel" electrodes that eliminate the cumbersome weight of standard 5lb weights. When pressed, the travel electrodes simulate the 5lbs of pressure necessary to measure resistance point-to-point (RPP) or resistance-to-ground (RTG).
- Easy-to-read color coded screen
- Includes lightweight travel probes that eliminate the cumbersome 5lb weights of standard kits
- Compact, lightweight carrying case
- Measures RTT, RTD, Humidity & Temperature
- Meets periodic test requirements per Compliance Verification ESD TR53 and conforms to ANSI/EOS/ESD (S4.1, S7.1, S12.1, S2.1).
- Download the Spec Sheet