SCS 980 Ionized Air Gun with 7' ESD Hose
The SCS 980 is a multi-component device that consists of a hand unit, an air hose and a mounting console. Compact and lightweight, the console for the 980 can be mounted anywhere on the workstation for easy access. It connects to any supply of clean, dry air or nitrogen, and an internal disposable filter collects particles from the air supply. The low-voltage electrical feed from the console to the hand unit is incorporated into the 7 ft. (2.1 m.) light, flexible air hose. The gun itself is very lightweight and ergonomically designed for long-term user comfort and efficient operation. The console, gun and air hose are all made of static-dissipative, ESD-safe material.
- Point of use compressed air ionizer
- Fast <1 second discharge times with +/-30 volt offset voltage balance. Tested per ANSI/ESD STM 3.1 and ESD TR53
- Use filtered air or nitrogen - no adjustment required
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included
- 120VAC power with North American Cord
- Certifications: cULus, CE, ROHS2