Transforming Technologies JLM Series Navy Blue ESD Cleanroom Frock
Transforming Technologies ESD Cleanroom Frock is engineered to meet up to Class 100 clean room demands for industries such as microelectronics, semi-conductors, disk drives, laser and similar industries. These ESD Safe Cleanroom Frocks are made with static dissipative fabric which eliminates static on the wearer in cleanrooms. All seams are designed to maintain electrical continuity from panel-to-panel and from sleeve to sleeve in accordance with the ESD Association Garment Standard, ESD-STM2.1. These knee-length frocks protect the environment from the number one source of contamination found in critical enivronments – people. Features a military collar, ESD knit cuffs, and YKK zipper closure with adjustment snaps at the neck.
- ESD Safe Class 100 Cleanroom Frock
- Extremely Durable Cleanroom Fabric
- Contains a Conductive Grid That Reduces Static Generation
- Full-length lab coat – Covers More Clothing
- ESD Knit Cuffs
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD 4.1.