ESD Shoe Covers with Conductive Strip, Skid-Free Bottom, 300/Case
These high quality ESD Shoe Covers with conductive grounding strip are an economical way to protect static sensitive devices in the work area. A full length non-woven conductive carbon strip is added to the bottom of the shoe covers. The strip provides adequate length for body contact when worn with most shoe styles. ESD shoe covers are universally sized for versatility and skid-free.
- Substantial elastic and overlap stitching improves durability and prevents "slip offs"
- Wide 1/2" black grounding tab ensures a positive ground
- Surface Resistance <10e2 - 10e4
- Strip Conductivity: NFPA 99 12-4.1338 (g)
- 100 Per Bag, 3 Bags Per Case (300 Per Case)