Warmbier PGT120 Combination Footwear & Wrist Strap Tester
The Warmbier PGT120 is an easy to use and complete test station for testing ESD footwear and wrist straps. The test results are indicated both with audible and visual signals. The unit operates with 3 independent measuring circuits for the left shoe, the right shoe and the wrist strap. This makes it possible to measure all the values at the same time. The shoes can even be measured in a hands-free mode which means that users are tested automatically when standing on the plate. Supplied complete with footwear testing electrode, flexible cord, transformer with power cord and calibration protocol. Recommended calibration interval is 24 months.
- Independently tests footwear & wrist straps
- Pass/Fail Results are Indicated Audibly and Visually
- Automatically Test Footwear in Hands-Free Mode
- Can be Integrated into Door/Barrier Opening System
- Optional wall mounting plate and electrode anti-fatigue mat is sold separately.
- Download the Spec Sheet