SCS 773 Wrist Strap and Ground Dual-Wire Monitor
The SCS 773 Wrist Strap and Ground Monitor can be used in work areas or other locations to monitor the ground impedance of metal ground connection process tools including but not limited to semiconductor, disk drive, flat panel and electronic equipment manufacturing environments. Ground impedance monitoring can be used for up to two points for metal ground, such as within a tool. The wrist strap and ground monitor can be used to monitor the impedance-to-ground and voltage level on two persons wearing dual-wire wrist straps. The unit incorporates green and red LEDs and an audible alarm, as well as an output logic signal to a host equipment.
- Continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity of two operators and two metal tools; meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 in accordance with ESD TR1.0-01-01
- Alarms if the operator generates or comes into contact with a voltage that would be dangerous to an ESD susceptible item
- Applies a low test voltage to the operator (0.10V) for the handling of sensitive components
- Use with Dual-Wire Wrist Straps
- 100-40VAC Power Adapter with interchangeable plugs
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included