MIL-DTL-117H Type I Class F Style I Bags, ESD/EMI, 18" x 26"
These barrier bags meet military requirements for heat-sealable, electrostatic protective flexible barrier packaging. They are used by the military for packaging micro-circuits, semiconductors and resistors. Type I material provides WVTR and the attenuation of electromagnetic radiation. (CADPAK ESD)
- Converted from MIL-PRF-81705E Type I Class I material
- Water vapor proof, electrostatic protective, electrostatic and electromagnetic shielding
- Provides full protection from ESD, static fields and tribo charging
- Suitable for vacuum packaging and nitrogen flushing
- Minimum Order Quantity = 50
- Download the Spec Sheet