Stacking Container, 25-3/4" x 17-3/4" x 3" OD
These fiberglass reinforced composite stacking containers are ideal for handling forgings, machined parts, stampings, surgical instruments, ceramics, rubber and other hot parts from molds or processing machines. Unlike metal, they will not bend, dent or corrode and are impervious to cutting oils, grease, solvents, mild acids and alkaline solutions within a pH rating of 3.0 – 10.0. They may be used continuously in temperatures ranging from -60° to 250° F (-51° to 121° C). Easily cleaned in hot water or steam with standard detergents.
- Exceptional weight-carrying capacity
- Will not bend or sag under heavy loads
- Freezer safe, autoclave option available
- Outside Dimension: 25-3/4" x 17-3/4" x 3" OD
- Inside Dimension: 23-7/8" x 15-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Available in Blue, Gray, Green & White