SCS 770030 Combo Wrist Strap Tester ESD Wrist Strap & Footwear Tester
This combination tester will check wrist straps, heel grounders, and ESD shoes. Designed for manufacturing areas, this tester is self-supporting, standalone and portable. It determines if an operator’s wrist strap and footwear is functioning correctly. A rocker switch allows the operator to select a wrist strap or footwear test. A green light indicates that the wrist strap or footwear is passing. Red and yellow lights plus an audible alarm indicate when the wrist strap or footwear is failing. If failure occurs, the tester will also display if the grounding device’s resistance is too low or too high. Combine Tester with the 770032 Footplate and Stand to test foot grounders.
- 770032 Footplate & Stand sold separately
- Wrist Strap Limits: 750 kilohms and 10 megohms
- Footwear Limits 750 kilohms and 100 megohms
- Durable, stainless steel test button
- Long lasting; reduces wear and tear.
- Powered by 9V battery or optional 770034 power adapter
- NIST calibrated with certificate included. Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.