SCS CTM048-21 EM Eye ESD Event Meter with ESD Sensor
Part Number: CTM048-21
Availability: Please email for current availability
Priced Per: EACH
|The EM Eye Meter is a state-of-the-art universal hand held instrument that measures ESD events, EMI (optional) and RF signals (optional) all in one instrument. It's multifunction capability and versatility is virtually unmatched in the ESD industry with an ESD events sensor, and EMI sensor (optional) and an RF signal sensor (optional) available in one device.|
• The ESD events sensor detects in HBM (human body model), CDM (charge device model) and MM (machine model) modes, identifies steps in the process where ESD events occur and verifies if ESD controls are functioning as designed.
• It separates actual CDM events from non-ESD related EMI saving cost of controls and yield/line downtime.
• The ESD event counter tracks the number of events above the set threshold along with the strength of discharge, so immediate changes to the ESD environment can be made.
• The unit's hand held size allows for ease of use anywhere on the factory floor enabling comprehensive ESD assessments on the spot.
• The user friendly touch screen and color display provide an exceptional user interface. All the information is on one screen making it easy and convenient to use.
• The memory card provides data logging capability