Transforming Technologies IN3425 Ptec™ Air Ionizing Nozzle
Part Number: IN3425
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
Priced Per: EACH
|The Ptec™ IN3425 ionizing nozzle is a small, mountable ionizer that can quickly remove static in hard to reach areas. The narrow area ionizing nozzle can be used to eliminate static electricity from a focused point. Combined with a high air supply pressure, the spot-type static eliminators can be used to blow off dust and contaminates, separate clinging materials all while eliminating static electricity.|
A specialized piezoceramic high voltage transformer drives the technology making Ptec™ ionizers among the most reliable ionizers available. The IN3425 air ionizing nozzle produces a 68KHz AC output of approximately 2200V and a continuous stream of balanced air ions. This AC ion emission reduces the frequency of emitter maintenance. Works efficiently with clean dry air (CDA) and nitrogen (N2) and is capable of 100 psi input.
• Ptec™ Technology provides inherently stable output and does not require calibration
• Static Decay Time: 1000V-100V, Less than 2 seconds at 6”
• Balance +/-30 volts
• Alarm indicator illuminates to alert high voltage failure
• Comes equipped with N0010 standard 15 degree nozzle
• Choose from a variety of interchangeable nozzle tips
• Optional .01 micron filter for clean air
• Factory calibrated and includes calibration certificate.