SCS 770004 Charged Plate Analyzer with North American Cord
The SCS 770004 Charged Plate Analyzer is designed to provide quantitative and accurate measurements for a variety of air ionization tests in any location. This unit employs a revolutionary new charged-plate monitor design that utilizes an ultra-high-impedance high-voltage follower to monitor the ion collecting plate voltage. This technique provides very high accuracy and virtually infinite impedance loading of the plate, while allowing the ion collecting plate to be charged and monitored through the same small-diameter connection. This technique also makes the measurement capacitance independent of the physical size and shape of the ion collecting plate. Therefore, the size and shape of an ion collecting plate, as well as the measurement capacitance, may be customer specified to match a particular ESD-sensitive device within a manufacturing process, or it may be made to conform to the ESD Association Standard ANSI/ESDSTM3.1.
- 6" x 6" charged plate analyzer
- Programmable discharge time mode thresholds (1 to 1000V in 1V Increments) Tests the efficiency of an ionizer’s ion production by measuring the amount of time needed to neutralize a positive or negative charge on the isolated conductive plate.
- Peak AC - Tests the offset voltage (balance) between the positive and negative air ions output by an ionizer.
- Voltage Follower Technology - Measurements are made directly at the plate for greater stability and accuracy than charged plate monitors that use field meter technology.
- Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to 10 Hz, Suitable for testing AC technology ionizers.
- CE Marked, meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
- NIST Calibrated
- AC Adapter and North American Power Cord Included, designed to be battery operated or operated while connected to a line voltage source.
- Download the Spec Sheet